Stock Option Plan
Compensate, retain, and attract employees with stock options. A stock option plan gives employees the right to buy a specific number of the company’s shares at a fixed price within a certain period of time.
The following tasks are included in Stock Option Plan:
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Prepare a first draft of the stock option plan
- Prepare the necessary board approvals
- Prepare form of stock option grant
- Address your questions in relation to the stock option plan
- Prepare a final version of the stock option plan
- Fair market value evaluation (Section 409A of the Internal Revenue Code)
- Filing of prospectus pursuant to rule 701.
The following tasks are not included in Stock Option Plan:
Flat Rate Price: $1500