Consulting/Independent Contractor Agreement
Business owners know how important it is to leverage the skills and talents of business advisors including financial consultants, attorneys, CPAs, etc., to help their business grow and be successful. The Advisor Agreement defines the rights, duties and obligations of your business and the various business advisors.
The following tasks are included in Advisor Agreement:
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Legal advice on how to best structure the advisor agreement
- Prepare a first draft of the advisor agreement
- Address your questions in relation to the advisor agreement
- Prepare a final version of the advisor agreement
The following tasks are not included in Advisor Agreement:
- Negotiate compensation with business advisors.
Flat Rate Price: $500