Shareholders Agreement/ Buy-Sell Agreement
Often when a partner/owner in a business passes away, get divorced, becomes debilitated, or simply wants to retire there is not a mechanism in place in order to manage how the interest will be sold or transferred, who it will be sold or transferred to and how much will be paid for the interest. Protect the continuity of your business by controlling who the owners of the business are by utilizing a Shareholder Buyout Agreement.
The following tasks are included in Shareholder Buyout/Buy-Sell Agreement:
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Legal advice on how to best structure the buy-out
- Prepare a first draft of the buy-out agreement
- Address your questions in relation to the buy-out agreement
- Prepare a final version of the buy-out agreement
- More than one round of negotiations.
The following tasks are not included in Shareholder Buyout/Buy-Sell Agreement:
1. More than one round of negotiations.
Flat Rate Price: $1,300