General Counsel Basic
- A dedicated general counsel, available for 20 hours for a 3 month period.
Have you ever thought about how nice it would be to have an in-house attorney on staff to review contracts, draft memorandums and letters, and provide counsel to your business? The General Counsel Basic affords business owners the opportunity to have a “General Counsel” without having to incur the expense of paying an attorney’s salary. Leverage the experience and knowledge of the attorneys at Nevantage Law Group to give your business to edge it needs.
The following tasks are included in General Counsel Basic:
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Ensuring that your business structure is accomplishing your goals
- Protecting your intellectual property with trademarks and copyrights
- Ensuring your marketing materials are complying with legal requirements
- Reviewing your employment procedures to avoid exposure
- Patent-related work
- Other highly specialized legal work
The following tasks are not included in General Counsel Basic:
Flat Rate Price: $3,400