Nevantage founder Mark Smallhouse authored Nevada legislation providing for charging order asset protection for sole member LLCs and corporations from 1 to 75 shareholders. Our attorneys have set up and established Nevada business and personal asset protection trusts for specific purposes, including:
- Setting up Nevada holding company LLCs allowing members who own real property in states that do not have strong asset protection laws to obtain single- and multiple-member LLC charging order protection for real property held outside of the state of Nevada
- Creating and structuring foreign-state, multiple-member LLCs for holding real property that are taxed as disregarded entities but treated as multiple-member LLCs for charging order analysis
- Setting up and layering LLCs with Nevada asset protection trusts to provide strong asset protection and tax mitigation benefits for the growth of trust assets
- Obtaining creditor protection for critical business assets through setup and maintenance of Nevada investment LLCs and Nevada asset protection trusts
- Setting up business entities to recharacterize the source of a business’ income from a high tax jurisdiction
- Using specialized business trusts to monetize the sale of professional corporations to non-professional investment companies
In short, our attorneys know asset protection and wealth planning intimately. Set up a consultation today.